- 1 head cabbage, chopped (about 4 cups)
- 1 lb ground meat
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups (1 small head) cauliflower rice *optional
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes*
- *alternative: use 14oz diced tomato and 28oz marinara sauce.
- 1/2 cup low-sodium beef broth or 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Brown meat in skillet, drain liquids.
- Add all ingredients to the slow cooker.
- Stir to mix well.
- Cook HIGH 3-4 hour or LOW 6-8.
Serve with thick slices of Rye bread, or boiled red potatoes with butter and parsley. Add a dollop of sour cream.