- 1 – 12 oz – Package Tri-Color Pasta
- ¼ cup – Olive Oil
- 4 teaspoon – White Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoon Parmesan Cheese – grated fine
- 1 teaspoon – Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon – Italian Seasoning
- ½ teaspoon – Sea Salt
- ½ teaspoon – Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon – dried Parsley
- 2 Tablespoon – Sun-dried Tomatoes in Oil – chopped
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking whisk olive oil, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, sea salt, ground black pepper, parsley, in a large bowl.
- Stir the Sun-dried tomatoes into the dressing mixture
- Once pasta is cooked and drained, add pasta to the large bowl with other ingredients mixing well.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving and enjoy.
- Dress up the salad with any of these:
- Cubed Italian Summer sausage
- Cubed Mozzarella or PepperJack cheese
- Sliced Black or Kalamata Olives (make sure there are no pits)
- Diced Yellow or Red Onion