- 16- ounce bag shredded cabbage mix
- 1/4 cup green onions sliced, green part only
- Optionally use thinly sliced red onion, fresh or pickled.
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoon celery seed
- *optional – 1/4 cup sunflower seeds or almonds 1 thinly sliced jalapeno
- In a small bowl, whisk vinegar, sugar, olive oil, salt, pepper, and celery seed.
- Pour over cabbage mix and green onions. Toss.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Keeps 3 days in the refrigerator.