Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 6 minutes
Soaking Time 30 minutes
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon ground allspice
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 pound boneless chicken tenders
- Soak 10 or so 8-inch wooden skewers in water to cover for at least 30 minutes (one skewer for each tender).
- In a large bowl or container, mix together the curry powder, chili powder, cumin, allspice, cinnamon, and salt and pepper until well blended. Add the chicken tenders and toss in the mixture to coat.
- Preheat the broiler or grill. Thread one chicken tender onto each skewer. Broil or grill for about 3 minutes on each side, until they are just cooked throughout.
Serve over rice