- 4 ripe Hass avocados
- 2 cups sparkling water
- 1⁄4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 3 ice cubes
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup small basil leaves
- 4 red radishes, thinly sliced
- 15-20 thin slices of seeded bread, toasted, for serving
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Sea salt
- Cut the flesh of one avocado into cubes and set aside. Scoop the flesh from the remaining avocados and put it in a blender with the sparkling water, olive oil, and ice. Blend until smooth, then season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Divide the chilled soup between 4 bowls and garnish with avocado cubes, basil, radishes, and toasts. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes, more olive oil, and sea salt immediately before serving.